If you have been involved in any type of motoring incident; accident, fire, theft, vandalism or windscreen, please don’t delay and report all incidents to us on the same day wherever possible.
TO REPORT AN INCIDENT, PLEASE CALL: 0333 700 80 29
We understand the disruption and stress caused by any loss and that is why we have we have specifically partnered with the Gallagher Bassett Claims Team. They have a wealth of experience within the claims arena from logistics, retail and transportation through to manufacturing and local government organisations.
To provide our clients with an exceptional, dedicated claims service. Our approach is to use our market expertise to understand the needs of the individual clients and then we tailor our solutions to fit those needs.
If we are notified of news claims quickly, preferably the same day of the incident, we will be able to handle the claim pro-actively and ensure that the cost of the claim is fully controlled.
At the scene:
- Stay calm and keep safe – if necessary stand away from the accident scene and call 999 if someone is injured.
- Don’t admit responsibility – Call us as soon as possible for any advice/guidance
- Accident details – Take photographs, date, time, location, traffic and weather conditions, vehicle involved (Make, Model, Registration number and colour) and number of passengers.
- People Involved – contact details, description of driver(s), passenger contact details, witness details and details of any police officers involved.
- Injury/Damage – note any injuries to anybody involved and note the damage sustained to vehicles/property.
Gallagher Bassett has over 200 contracted repairers covering all types of repair from car to bus & coach through to specialist commercial. This includes 14 specialist bus & coach repairers within the UK.
Each mobile vehicle of the GB Mobile Network holds PAS125. The Car and Light Commercial Network has either PAS125 or a manufacturer’s approval (or both) and the capabilities at some sites to repair structural aluminium.
The GB Bus and Coach Network is connected utilising some of the industry’s most respected independent sites and manufacturer owned repair centres such as Optare, Plaxton and Scania.
CARAT© is Gallagher Bassett’s claims management system. It responds directly to the requirements of complex deductible motor insurance programme structures and allows Policyholders to proactively manage their motor portfolio and have input on critical claim and liability decisions.
All documentation is available remotely to ensure a full audit trail is visible to the GB team.
Methods of reporting a claim:
Phone (Our preferred method)
Please call: 0333 7008029
By completing the Claim Form and sending to:
C/O Gallagher Bassett.
48 Felaw Street,